Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Did you send your get well wishes to Dirty?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems that one of the members of the DHBBS has cancer and recently suffered a heart attack. She is presently in a coma. Hippo Girl presently has a thread dedicated to her.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG..I just left a message then and hope all of you guys will too.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think everybody should even if you don't know her.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omg... I will say a prayer for her tonight. I will sign that thread as soon as I can. OMG... this is terrible news! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] I hope she makes it to a full and speedy recovery!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I signed the post.

    They really should try to get the news to Darren's family via the fan club cos I'm sure he'd send his good wishes and that would mean so much to Dirty [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
    I signed the post.

    They really should try to get the news to Darren's family via the fan club cos I'm sure he'd send his good wishes and that would mean so much to Dirty [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Tracy already knows. She wrote something in one of her posts mentioning it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Tracy already knows. She wrote something in one of her posts mentioning it.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    good good [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I know having Darren wish me better would improve my recovery 100%

    xxLauren

  8. #8
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I really hopes she gets better and I've posted my message over at the DH.com BBS [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well she is awake now and posting on the DHBBS and DHM message boards. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •